* In 2004, Blumenthal made a $2,000 campaign contribution to Democraticpresidential candidate John Kerry.
* In 2007, Blumenthal wrote numerous columns for Salon.com and TheGuardian.com.
* At one time, Blumenthal was a Senior Fellow for the New York University Center on Law and Security.
* Blumenthal is listed as on of the Nexus Institute‘s featured “Speakers and Authors.”
* Other books authored by Blumenthal include: Pledging Allegiance: The Last Campaign of the Cold War (1982); The Rise of the Counter-Establishment: From Conservative Ideology to Political Power (1986); The Reagan Legacy (co-authored, 1988); Our Long National Daydream: A Political Pageant of the Reagan Era (1988); and How Bush Rules: Chronicles of a Radical Regime(2006).