* From 1996-2009, Gruber served as director of the National Bureau of Economic Research’s (NBER) Program on Children. Since 2009, he has been the director of NBER’s Program on Health Care,
* Gruber has been a research associate at NBER since 1998.
* In 2006 Gruber became a board member of the Commonwealth Health Insurance Connector Authority (the main implementing body for “Romneycare” in Massachusetts).
* From 2010-12, Gruber was on the executive committee of the American Economics Association.
* Gruber has been a board-of-directors member of the Health Care Cost Institute since 2011.
* In 2014 Gruber was elected president of the American Society of Health Economists.
* To view Gruber’s complete curriculm vita, click here.