Radical Islam has become a forum for calls for genocide against the Jews. The following Islamo-fascist leaders speak to this cause in their own words. Included in this summary of promoters of genocide are political figures, terror group leaders, clerics, and scholars. Along with their statements are excerpts from the founding charters and other key documents of various Islamo-fascist organizations. In the RESOURCES column, the article titled "The Islamic Genocide Plan" features such expressions of Islamo-fascist hatred as these:
Mahmoud Ahmedinejad, President of Iran:
- "As the Imam [Ayatollah Khomeini] said, Israel must be wiped off the map.”
- “... the annihilation of the Zionist regime will come.”
- "The Islamic umma (community) will not allow its historic enemy [Israel] to live in its heartland."
- "There is no doubt that the new wave [of attacks] in Palestine will soon wipe off this disgraceful blot [Israel] from the face of the Islamic world."
- Speaking to ambassadors from Islamic countries ahead of “Al Quds Day” (Jerusalem Day) in August 2012, Ahmadinejad said that a “horrible Zionist current” had been managing world affairs for “about 400 years”; that Zionists were “behind the scene of the world’s main powers, media, monetary and banking centers"; that Zionists "are the decision makers, to the extent that the presidential election hopefuls [of the U.S.] must go and kiss the feet of the Zionists to ensure their election victory"; that “liberating Palestine” would be "a key for solving the world problems"; and that “anyone who loves freedom and justice must strive for the annihilation of the Zionist regime in order to pave the way for world justice and freedom.”
The Charter of Hamas (1988):
The Charter of Hamas explicitly abjures negotiated settlements as mechanisms for peaceful coexistence: "There is no other solution for the Palestinian problem other than jihad. All the initiatives and international conferences are a waste of time and a futile game." The Charter further states: “Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.”
Hassan Nasrallah, Leader of Hezbollah:
- "Anyone who reads the Koran and the holy writings of the monotheistic religions sees what they did to the prophets, and what acts of madness and slaughter the Jews carried out throughout history . . . Anyone who reads these texts cannot think of co-existence with them, of peace with them, or about accepting their presence, not only in Palestine of 1948 but even in a small village in Palestine, because they are a cancer which is liable to spread again at any moment."
- "[I]f they [the Jews] all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide."
- "Put a knife in your shirt, then get close to an Israeli occupier and stab him."
- "Let the entire world hear me. Our hostility to the Great Satan [America] is absolute. . . . Regardless of how the world has changed after 11 September, 'Death to America' will remain our reverberating and powerful slogan: 'Death to America.'"
- "Martyrdom operations -- suicide bombings -- should be exported outside Palestine. I encourage Palestinians to take suicide bombings worldwide. Don't be shy about it."
Sheikh Yousef Al-Qaradhawi, spritual guide for the Muslim Brotherhood:
- "There is no dialogue between us [Muslims and Jews] except by the sword and the rifle …"
Hezbollah's Founding Statement:
- The Hezbollah Founding Statement contains a section titled “The Necessity for the Destruction of Israel,” which reads as follows: “We see in Israel the vanguard of the United States in our Islamic world. It is the hated enemy that must be fought until the hated ones get what they deserve. . . . Therefore our struggle will end only when this entity is obliterated. We recognize no treaty with it, no cease fire, and no peace agreements, whether separate or consolidated. We vigorously condemn all plans for negotiation with Israel, and regard all negotiators as enemies . . .”
Yasser Arafat, late leader of the PLO:
- “We plan to eliminate the state of Israel and establish a purely Palestinian state. We will make life unbearable for Jews by psychological warfare and population explosion. . . . We Palestinians will take over everything, including all of Jerusalem.”
- “Peace for us means the destruction of Israel. We are preparing for an all-out war, a war which will last for generations.”
- “Since we cannot defeat Israel in war, we do this in stages. We take any and every territory that we can of Palestine, and establish sovereignty there, and we use it as a springboard to take more. When the time comes, we can get the Arab nations to join us for the final blow against Israel.”
Jibril Rajoub, former head of the Palestinian Authority police and national security advisor to Yasser Arafat:
- “Israel is a cancer in the region, by Allah, I’m sure every speck of Palestine from the sea to the river – will return to us!”
- “Listen we as yet don’t have a nuke. But I swear that if we had a nuke, we’d have used it this very morning.” (2013)
(Note: Whenever the media needed a “moderate” Palestinian Arab official to quote, they would mention Jibril Rajoub. CBS News describes him in its bio as “a moderate” who was “a longtime player in peace talks and truce negotiations with Israel.” The New York Times once described him as “the West Bank security chief, who is known as one of the more moderate and pragmatic Palestinian officials.” The left-wing Geneva Initiative ran ads featuring Jibril Rajoub telling Israelis in Hebrew, “I am your partner” and informing them that there is a historic opportunity for peace with a Palestinian leadership committed to a two-state solution.)
Excerpts from sermons by Palestinian Authority clerics:
- "We the Palestinian nation, our fate from Allah is to be the vanguard in the war against the Jews until the resurrection of the dead, as the prophet Mohammed said: 'The resurrection of the dead will not arrive until you will fight the Jews and kill them...'"
- "Blessed is he who fights jihad in the name of Allah, blessed is he who [goes on] raids in the name of Allah, blessed is he who dons a vest of explosives on himself or on his children and goes in to the depth of the Jews and says: 'Allahu Akbar, blessed be Allah.' Like the collapse of the building upon the heads of the Jews in their sinful dance-hall, I ask of Allah that we see the Knesset collapsing on the heads of the Jews."
- "The Jews are the Jews. . . . [I]t is necessary to slaughter them and murder them, according to the words of Allah... it is forbidden to have mercy in your hearts for the Jews in any place and in any land. Make war on them anyplace that you find yourself. Any place that you encounter them -- kill them. Kill the Jews and those among the Americans that are like them . . . Have no mercy on the Jews, murder them everywhere . . ."
Suleiman Abu Gheith, al Qaeda spokesman:
- "America is the reason for all oppression, injustice, licentiousness, or suppression that is the Muslims' lot. . . . We have the right to kill 4 million Americans -- 2 million of them children -- and to exile twice as many and wound and cripple hundreds of thousands. Furthermore, it is our right to fight them with chemical and biological weapons. . . . America is kept at bay by blood alone."
Al Qaeda document titled "Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders:
- “… [I]n compliance with God's order, we issue the following fatwah [ruling on Islamic law] to all Muslims: The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies -- civilians and military -- is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it … to comply with God's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it."
Al Qaeda Training Manual:
- "Islamic governments have never and will never be established through peaceful solutions and cooperative councils. They are established as they [always] have been by pen and gun, by word and bullet, by tongue and teeth. . . . [An] Islamic government would never be established except by the bomb and rifle. Islam does not coincide or make a truce with unbelief, but rather confronts it. The confrontation that Islam calls for with these godless and apostate regimes, does not know Socratic debates, Platonic ideals nor Aristotelian diplomacy. But it knows the dialogue of bullets, the ideals of assassination, bombing, and destruction, and the diplomacy of the cannon and machine-gun."
Yahya Raheem Safavi, Iranian Revolutionary Guards Commander:
- "We must keep the hatred of America burning in our hearts until the moment of revenge arrives."
This section of DiscoverTheNetworks contains a number of additional vital resources that further expose the Islamo-fascist genocide plan.